Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 20 September 2012

Not so Fine

The Pub.
Scabby knees here, just checking in to report on my day. Took a break from work today at lunchtime to lunch with Nicki and to catch up at the pub. 

After work I returned to my car to find a parking ticket, the road has recently been redone with fresh new yellow lines, so I figured that these scruffy looking chalk like lines did not count as they had never painted this part, should I appeal?


The Road








Want to know a joke about a parking ticket? "No." 


Fine.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely appeal. Nothing to loose! Enjoy your wedding on Sunday. Happy shopping today. Love Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep..appeal for sure, I had similar experience on hols last year and they did cancel it out...might be softer over here.
    Hope the knee's heal soon - vit A xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very confusing that they have stopped painting all of that part of the road. You've got nothing to loose(except your time writing a letter and the postage)so you should definitely appeal. Good luck. Love M & D XX

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!