Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Kaptain Keymo 3

Kaptain Keymo, zap, zap, zap.
I set off to work early, Tommy took the kids down to school. Back to the hospital midday for Kaptain Keymo 3, half way! The last of FEC click for link (pink stuff to you lot), next 3 they will change the drug to T (I like tea). 

They tried to find another vein as the chemo so far has damaged my vein, it has become hardened and is painful. 


Sat in here for 3 hours today.
Half way through chemo treatment, only 3 left.
Because I'm worth it!


















Came home to a lovely vase of flowers in my bedroom.... thanks Mum and Dad xxx

Kids loved their first day back with the new teacher, and enjoyed catching up with their friends. 

If at first you DO succeed, 
try not to look astonished!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got your best favourite chair! ;-) xx HC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your truly amazing...work then chemo !
    Keep smiling and resting, you need your energy for the blog :) you know your going to have to keep it going even once your 100% otherwise what will I look fwd to reading each night?!
    Good to hear the twins enjoyed school hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!