Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 6 September 2012

Bling it On

Over 8,000 page hits. Spread the word.

Last day at work until Monday. Rebecca came out of school today having been elected for School Councillor for year 5, well done Councillor Collins! 

The QEII in Welwyn Garden City phoned today to arrange ultra scan for tomorrow afternoon, to check my progress after 3 chemos. They will be checking to see if the cancer is reducing in preparation for my surgery.


Great granny's 
diamond ring, Links 
sweety charm, Italian 
bracelets & my Charity 
Chemo bracelet
From Mike & Judith.. 
Thank you P xx
Sonia gave me two pretty bracelets from Italy to add to my blinginess. I also came home to some beautiful pink roses from Mike and Judith. Lauren popped round then I slept. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends, as are mum and dad, and family too. 

I am back on combinations of tablets four times a day and then start the self injections again tomorrow.


I am getting really good at jigsaw puzzles, I finished 1 in just over a week, when the box said 2-4 years! 
Boom boom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!