Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 5 September 2012

LOVE my Prince CHARMing

Dib, dib, dib, dob, dob, dob.
Oscar came home from Cubs last night, and is now a Sixer, he was so proud! More badges to sew on! If he carries on this way he'll end up as a Queen's Scout like his Pops.

I had forgotten that on the day of chemo I cannot sleep at night although I am exhausted.

Another very busy day at work, then home to catch up on the ironing.. the first evening in ages that I haven't collapsed into bed for a power nap. 


My heart.
Tommy bought me another beautiful charm for my bracelet as my 3rd chemo gift. 

If Federal Express and UPS were to merge, would they call it FED UP?

2 comments:

  1. Well done to Oscar. And congrats on getting through number 3.over Half way!!! Love the heart charm and well deserved. Try not to over do things and rest lots. Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula. I'm waiting for my cub to do his sewing badge. Dream on. Hope you had a better night's sleep. Love the charm.
    Love you lots Deb C xxxy

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!