Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Scrummy Mummy

Getting lots of complimentary comments on my 'new hair-do' in the playground from unaware parents. They must think that I have just walked out of the salon each morning, that or I have started to take a little more time on my grooming! Scrummy Mummy. If only they knew it only takes me 2 seconds to do my hair now!


From L&T
From Sonia
Mum popped into work today with a pretty pot of delicate pink roses from L&T. When I dropped Rebecca off at Brownies, before taking Oscar to Cubs, Sonia gave me a little pink present. All the way from the US of A. It's awesome man, I will be wearing it with pride throughout October. 

Over 9,000 hits to my page and so many kind messages via facebook, email and text. I really do appreciated them all... even though I never reply! I also need to do Thank You letters for all the lovely gifts... It's on the list. Chemo Queen xx

A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat


1 comment:

  1. What an amazing lady you are. Your sense of humour has seen you through the hardest of times as well as your amazing family and friends. I wish you all the very best xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!