Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 10 August 2012

Bald Eagle

Becs on the swing... cute kid. 
Ooh my hair is getting soooo thin. Wrapped a scarf around my head today.

We set off with a packed lunch to Tunbridge Wells to the Enchanted Forest. A great day out starting with a boat ride to the forest, where we explored all the special areas. The children enjoyed the big swings, the scary areas, wild deer and adventure playgrounds.

Helga, the bald eagle...
classy bird.











We ended up with a bird of prey show (obviously my favourite was Helga the bald eagle). A really hot sunny day, topped off with a barbeque in the park for dinner.

Had a sad moment this evening, think I may just buzz all my hair off tomorrow.


Pete, the bald brother... cool dude.

Velcro... what a rip off

3 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of hugs Paula. You doing so well, always seem in such high spirits. Of course you gonna have the odd sad moments but keep up the good work. You making everyone v proud. Jodie x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula, liking the new blog background! I hope the sad moment did not last too long, remember we all love you hair or no hair. Haven't seen Pete for years and more surprised about his lack of hair! HC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great day out (we even saw the spiders from Mars!). TC

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!