Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Born a Pisces... Married a Virgo... now with Cancer!

1966
The last time I had this little hair I was three months old. 

I was so tired last night, but didn't sleep as my body was really jittery, got up early to edit my blog, and do some catching up on the house, but after that had a really lazy day, got out of my PJs and showered at 3pm! Sonia came round for a catch up, Tommy took the kids to play football.

My left arm is painful and bruised from all the poisonous chemo running through, but I am drinking litres of water to flush it through as instructed.

 NEWS FLASH: 
 I now officially hate the taste of wine! 


Mum made us eat all sorts of vitamins and supplements, until one day I nearly choked on part of The Sunday Times

4 comments:

  1. I think you look pretty good in that picture Oscar,your son!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cus that's bad news about the wine I shall bring back a large bottle of mochitos from Spain next week for you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a reminder that even I had hair once. Pops XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thorley - sending our love from New Zealand. Love the blog. Hate the news...especially the bit about the wine! Love Al xx
    PS not sure how to blog (not as bad as Deb though) so signed anon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!