Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Sunday 26 August 2012

What a Happy Birthday

Happy birthday hubby. The children came through early in the morning and Tommy opened his presents. We had a leisurely morning getting ready to go out for lunch in town. We had decided that if I felt up for it the 4 of us would pop out for lunch. 
Surprise!!

We entered Pizza Express where 22 of our friends were waiting ready to surprise Tommy! He had no idea, I had organised it with Ju the day before. We had a room to ourselves and then moved through Hertford via the music festival to a few pubs throughout the evening. 

We all had a fab time. xx






I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me


matched the menu
Cake'n'candles


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely afternoon it was! Mind you I am suffering today, my head is pounding Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great birthday! T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula. Happy Birthday to Tommy. Glad you had such a good day. Looked great fun. Your blog is so interesting and amusing and you are a star. Lots of Love Wendyx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!