Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 24 August 2012

Laid back at the Dentist

I had trouble getting to sleep last night, it was just a few side effects of chemo; breathlessness, bone ache, pains in left arm, headache, sore mouth and heartburn.


Hold onto your hair!
This morning Rebecca, Oscar, Common Bobbie and I went to the dentist.... I was so worried that when Mr Black (looks more like Mr Grey) reclined the chair Bob would slip right off the back! 
I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill! Actually he get's on my nerves!!! Enough.

Mum came to collect more ironing and dad mowed the gardens again.

Helen took the kids to Knebworth House for the day whilst I popped over to Welwyn Garden City to try and find Tommy a birthday present, I had wanted to get him something extra special this year as he has been so wonderful; but to no avail.
Knebworth Park slides.

I came home and fell into another deep sleep for an hour or two before the twins came home for tea.


In the evening we all played Cranuim, I think I have the excuse of chemo cranium.
Ooh I've got brain ache.



We went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a ShihTzu

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Tommy. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Paula. You make me laugh daily: you're a star. Thinking of you xxxx. Deb C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!