Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 9 August 2012

Bob Goes out for Dinner

Chill out day today, not much to report so thought I would list some good things about chemo:

Money saving:
No haircuts
No highlights
No waxing
No hair products
No alcohol

Practicality:
No bad hair days
No eyelashes in the eye
No roots coming through
No eyebrows to pluck
No staying in to wash my hair
Blonde jokes no longer apply to me??

Took Pete, Chris, Olivia and Scarlett out for dinner tonight (a high price toupée). Common Bob came along too.


Crime in multi storey car parks... 
that is wrong on so many different levels.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!