Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 3 August 2012

Retired at 46?

I got a large, hard-backed envelope in the post this morning... it was a certificate!

I had recently been donating my rare blood to the NHS, but now they don't want it anymore and can never accept mine again due to my cancer. It was headed Blood Donor Retirement
Wedding hat?

My other mail was an evening Wedding Invitation for September; so excited (can people wear big hats to evening do's?!!! or perhaps I should go shopping for a special wig). I love a good wedding. 

I feel loads better than yesterday, that was horrid. Spent a chillaxing day at home with the kids.

I have now exceeded 3,000 hits to my blog, who are these people? 


I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hun sorry to hear you felt so rubbish yesterday. Glad you are feeling a bit better today. Sending you lots of hugs and good vibes.
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!