Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Rhyme Time

A Bloggy Bald-erdash Rhyme

Mum and dad arrived today
   armed with their gardening kit,
I headed off to a short-staffed work
   Where I worked very hard (I do admit)

The children helped the gardeners
   to plant the pretty flowers
They weeded, pruned and tidied up
   It must have taken hours

On getting back from my day at work
   I headed straight to bed
The kids stayed out for tea today
   Whilst I rested my baldy head!


Not a poet, did quite know it!

3 comments:

  1. Paula, you have shown us yet another of your talents-poet. So now you make us all laugh and it rhymes. You are amazing, its official. Love you lots Deb C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuz did you put the 'I do admit' bit in as an after thought to make it rhyme ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a hard day's work then making up poems. I'm very impressed. Lots of love Wendyx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!