Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 4 August 2012

Holiday

Saturday, my last day at work for 2 weeks. We had booked to go to Germany and Luxemburg for our Summer holiday, but the hospital has advised me not to do any foreign travel, so we had to cancel.

So tomorrow we are off to Brighton for a week to stay with my brother Pete, Chris and the girls (yes, Chris is female). I am so looking forward to it, and feel I may be able to experiment with my headscarves; what with being in Brighton where anything goes!

Saw a lady in Hertford today who was wearing the same wig as I have! What are the chances of that? Perhaps I should change the name from 'T'Wiggy' to 'Common Bob'!

A nice box of chocolates provides your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?

4 comments:

  1. Have fun by the sea, hope your feeling okay...loving your blog and sharing your world xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need approval to comment now !
    Can I share this blog Paula, or would you prefer to keep private xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, please share my blog, I really enjoy doing it and it helps to keep me sane!

      Delete
  3. Mummy, last night I couldn't sleep because I was so exited about going to Brighton. Rebecca:-)

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!