Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Saturday 11 August 2012

Last of the Mohicans

Plucked up courage to open my eyes when I washed my hair this morning, only to see clumps disappearing down the plughole. So Pete, AKA Sweeney Todd, cut my hair short before scalping me with his clippers. He left me with a Mohican! So Chris and I set off into town to lunch and shop. No one batted an eyelid at my hair in Brighton, so I bought a bright red wig to wear... still no attention! 


Pete and Tommy took the kids skateboarding, most came back damaged!

Whoop, what a day... all finished with wii dance.


My Ultra Sensitive toothpaste doesn't like it when I use other toothpastes




2 comments:

  1. Hey Girlfiend !
    Hope your enjoying the sunny weather, looks glorious ! Looks like you all made quite a moment of the hair chop...you can even pull of red - what a stunner, you do make us smile :)
    Big hugs and hope the sad moments are just that, good to let it out sometimes....
    lotza love Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, I hope this works as I very lazy and usually just read your blog but I am so glad to see you are having fun in Brighton and love your red wig!!

    Just think of all the new styles you can create when your new hair grows back as I am told it usually comes back curley. Lots of love Julie

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!