Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 6 August 2012

Hair we go....

Was awoken at 5.30am by the seagull dawn chorus, what a racket!.. Chorus is not the word. My hair started falling out by the handful this morning, how glad am I that I have packed Common Bob for a trip to the seaside? 



Tommy and I went into Brighton City centre. In The Laines we arranged to have my great-granny's engagement ring resized to fit me and also Tommy's wedding band resized to fit his broken finger (karate accident) and then went for a pub lunch before buying a bracelet to house the charm which Pete and Chris bought me! 


Doctor, Doctor my hair keeps falling out, can you give me anything to keep it in?

Yes, here is a carrier bag!

4 comments:

  1. The rings are going to look great! TC x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're not using a bog standard tesco carrier bag! Links of London would be much nicer! Hope you're having a good time and trying out some head scarves as well x x Lindsey R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know you are having a good time by the seaside, Liking the new bling bracelet too! I am sure common Bob will be classy Bob on you! :-) xx HC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might try using your pearls of wisdom at work and see how far it gets me! Might get me a slap!! All our best wishes David

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!