Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Thursday 23 August 2012

Birthday Bank Holiday

Last self-injection this morning (for this chemo course).  Ohhh, me bones hurt.


My last day at work until Tuesday, yeah, it's a bank holiday weekend. Tommy's birthday weekend. 

Rushed home from work to see the kids, but they arrived a bit later as they had been to the beach! Lovely to have them back.

That's now over 6,000 page views to my blog, share it with your friends, and remember if you want to comment just type your message with your name, in the comment box, then comment as: anonymous (drop down list). Easy... go on, try it.

I suppose I should show you my Brighton Mohican style, I had refrained from showing it as I don't like the picture, but... whatever, got to keep your interest up!
What grey?



I used to like Russian dolls until I realised they were full of themselves!

4 comments:

  1. Ref. Wednesday's Blog: "...Don't know what to eat", I would have suggested Jugged 'Hare' but it isn't very funny and I haven't got a postcard anyway. Dad XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Brighton hair looks sooooo cool ! It was lovely seeing you last Fri xxx Ju

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cuz

    Have signed up to your progress page. Love the picture of you & Pete! Dont forget you can get 'Bob' some good accessories in Boots, haven't seen you in there for a while! If you are over there any time, give us a call & pop in for a cup of tea, your Dad knows where we are..... Can't believe you no longer like the taste of wine!!

    Mike xx




    ReplyDelete
  4. Stumbled on your page by accident and think you look fantastic and like the hair especially - I think you could start a new fashion craze - wishing you all the best!
    Gary x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!