Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Friday 17 August 2012

Bob does Breakfast

Paula, Julie, Kats and Heidi... class of  '82.   Classy of 2012!
Heidi picked me up this morning and we went into Hertford to meet Kats and Julie, met mum along the way, we had coffee and breakfast and a catch up. 

Had a sneaky snooze this afternoon before attacking Oscar's bedroom. 

Lauren came round later with ideas for a breast cancer fundraising do. 

Back to work tomorrow.


Venison's dear, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Mum was so pleased to meet your great loyal chums - of so many years. She says "Thanks for the coffee girls". What kind friends you have Paula. See you soon. Mum & Dad XX

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!