Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 13 August 2012

Keep Calm and Chemo On

Back to Stevenage (where I took my driving test all those years ago). Tommy and the kids dropped me at the Lister, I saw the doctor (oncologist) who said that the bigwigs (my word... but quite apt I feel) had discussed me in their meeting and have decided to definitely operate after the 6 sessions of chemo. Still feeling really tired in the afternoons and my nailbeds are peeling away. Wore Common Bob for most of the day, but feel more comfortable without. 


I saw an advert in a window that said: “Television for sale, £1, volume stuck on full.” 
I thought, “I can’t turn that down.”



2 comments:

  1. Glad that the bigwigs have 'a plan'! Big hug. Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,
    Hope today went okay and wasn't too tiring for you. You look amazing without bob!
    Love from Lindsay and Lisa and families xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!