Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Spaghetti Blog-onaise


If you leave alphabet soup on the stove and go out, it could spell disaster.
Oh, I just don't know what to eat..
For lunch I had vegetable sushi and fruit salad, I am right off carbs, cannot be bothered to eat but am hungry, but for what, who knows? 
Answers on a postcard please.

So for dinner, Peking Duck with Mandarin Pancakes.




Now there's an idea for hair!
Why does the word 'monosyllabic' have five syllables?

2 comments:

  1. well I can't ever decide what to eat for lunch...beans on toast, a banana/cheese or apple/cheese toastie are the finalists this week...stable dinner diet fm my single days! Hmm the spaghair has given us a toddler meal idea thankx (I think your more wholemeal gal you don't want the yellow brassy look :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cus may be your were meant to eat the pigeon

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!