Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Staying in to Wash my Hair

Your Chemo Queen felt so fatigued this morning, which is day 8 from chemo 2, (the worst times are usually between day 7-10). Called work to let them know I would not be able to make it in today. Gran and Grandpa arrived to pick up the children to take them back to Suffolk for a few days, and then I slept all morning. I dreamt that Tommy had a pigeon.... having Google'd it; see what I have found... 

Seeing a pigeon in a dream means glad tidings. It is also said that Allah Almighty will accept the prayers of one who sees pigeons in his dream. In a dream, a pigeon also represents a trustworthy messenger, a truthful friend, a comforting beloved, a chaste wife, striving to sustain one's family.

Bob gets a Bath
Bob in a bowl.
Bob in the shower.
In the afternoon, I dragged myself out of bed to wash my hair. First time in ages that I haven't got shampoo in my eyes!! Ha ha. 

Called my GP today to get some meds for chemo related ailments. 

TC went to the local farm shop to get steak for dinner, it was just what I needed.

If ignorance is bliss, then I must be the happiest thingamajig in the whole wide whatchamacallit!

4 comments:

  1. We had a really good laugh over your story about washing Bob, and loved the picture of him hanging up to dry. Keep smiling girl! You're an example to us all. Love as always Mum & Dad XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chickie, been thinking of you...hope you start to get more energy back soon...wondering if Bob should be called Bobbie, you know more feminine :) ha I just sat down to watch 'Dallas' 20something years on...but dvd failed to record, no Bobbie Ewing for me tonight guess I havnt missed much!! I hope the twins enjoy the mini break and you get some good R & R nite nite fm us Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great steak! T x

    ReplyDelete

Go on post a comment!