Hello

Follow my progress of breast cancer with my blog ... it keeps me sane and I love to receive comments to keep me going, I keep smiling and taking each day as it comes. The posts are listed with the most recent first, go to the bottom of the page to scroll old posts or click on the weekly date list. Paula xx

Monday 20 August 2012

Splashing good time

Oscar and Rebecca went up the road to their friends house today whilst we were at work. They had great fun playing swing ball and having water fights in the back garden with a barbeque for lunch. Sam sent me this photo as evidence of Rebecca, our super tomboy, actually wearing a dress, as her shorts had got so wet! 
After work I took them to Lorna's house to play for tea with the girls. They spent most of their time in the pool. But also found time for trampolining and hide-and-seek. 
I could have just dived in, but don't know how good Common Bob is at swimming.... I did find this picture of an alternative, which I am sure Oscar could help me with though:
Perhaps a bit uncomfy, maybe I should opt for the norm;

What disease did cured ham actually have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on post a comment!